Looking to spice up your home cooking? Why not try a linguine variation of “Rasta Pasta” with some jerk chicken on the side. Here’s a Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe that is not only filling, but also quick to make.
1. 1 8 oz package of linguine
2. 1 lb of chicken breast or chicken tenders
3. 1 pack of frozen mixed veggies (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
4. 1 container of grated Parmesan cheese
5. 1-2 Qt of heavy cream
6. 3-4 tablespoons of Irie jerk seasoning*
7. 2 tbsp Irie BBQ sauce
8. 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Boil pasta as per package directions.
2. Cut chicken breast into cubes.
3. Heat vegetable oil, add chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until almost done.
4. Add jerk seasoning, BBQ sauce and frozen veggies. Cook for another 10 minutes.
5. In large pan combine drained pasta & jerk chicken mix.
6. Add 3/4 Parmesan cheese and 1.5 qt of heavy cream.
7. Mix well. Adjust cheese and heavy cream.
8. Serve immediately.